Hey! My name is Hannah. Happy Monday! I hope you’re taking time to be kind to yourself. Sometimes we over do it and don’t know how to relax. We sometimes feel we have to do everything. Take time to yourself and be kind to future you! Much love and I hope this is an encouragement to you.
Here, you will find ways to make money working from the
comfort of your home. The jobs listed on this blog are: customer service, phone, data entry, research, transcription, chat and so much more. All jobs and companies have been researched and are legit. Although these leads have been researched, please still do your own due diligence and research the company yourself before proceeding.
Subscribe For More Updates!
Work At Home Opportunities
- Ensemble – Credit Balance Specialist(s)
- Nuance – Virtual Medical Scribe/Quality Documentation Specialist(s) *NO PHONES*
- Amazon – ERC Associate(s) Employee Resource Center
- U-Haul – Sales & Reservations Agent(s) *Full-Time
- Jane – Customer Success Representative(s)
- VRI – Inside Sales Representative(s)
- VRI – Referral Entry Specialist(s)
- Everside Health – Member Services Specialist(s)
- American Speciality Health – Credentials Examiner I
- American Speciality Health – Call Center Customer Service Clinical
- American Specialty Health – Seasonal Customer Service Call Center Representative(s), Fitness
- Lumen – Customer Success Support Representative(s)
- Henry & David – Seasonal Contact Center Representative(s) *several positions
- Direct Interactions – Customer Service Specialist(s) *HOT JOB
- Transcom – Onboarding Specialist(s)
- Afni *several locations, scroll down – Customer Service Representative(s)
- Zotec – Charge Entry Representative(s)
- Zotec – Provider Enrollment Specialist(s)
- Zotec – Refund Representative(s)
- Zotec – Call Center Agent(s)
Add my Facebook page for updates and subscribe! – Facebook
GO TO 1099 INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR GIG’s
Omni Interactions – Wonderful company. There are gigs listed often and some are long term gigs; while there are also others that are short term. It’s a wonderful place to get consistent work. Phone and non-phone gigs. Up to 40 hours is usually available on average and between $14 and $20 an hour depending on Metric requirements and hour requirements to attain increased pay. Hardwire is required with Ethernet.
Hotel Planner – You do not pay for training. It’s 100% commission based. No clocking in, you just get on whenever you like. It is 100% on phones booking hotels. It’s recommended to use hardwire, but the system doesn’t prevent Wi-Fi from being used.
Arise Platform – it’s a platform that gives you access to multiple clients to choose from. Ranging from phones to non-phones. Pay is between $12 and $15. You do pay for training, as it’s seen as an investment. You use a software that’s called ASD, which does detect if you have Wi-Fi on. You have to be hardwired with Ethernet for these clients.