Hey! My name is Hannah. I’m excited to share some companies who have listed work at home positions. Listings go quick, especially non-phone gigs, so RUNNNN when you see what you want. Much love in your search.
I am not affiliated with any of the companies listed below.
Sometimes opportunities come in forms you’d least expect!
Much love on your journey to financial freedom!
Work At Home Job Leads
- Pearson – Enrollment Coordinator(s) Core
- One Call – Care Coordinator(s) I – Workers’ Compensation AspenDental – Call Center Representative(s)
- The Hartford – Claims Representative(s) Workers’ Compensation *Equipment Provided + Benefits
- The Hartford – Senior Claims Representative(s) Workers’ Compensation *Equipment Provided + Benefits
- Knack – Customer Onboarding Representative(s)
- Wayfair – Customer Service Consultant(s) *Equipment Provided
- ModSquad – Tier 1 Customer Support Tickets, Chats, Phones – Food Delivery
- BroadPath – Seasonal Customer Service Representative(s) BYOD
- Activus Connect – Brand Ambassadors to take calls for a luxury fashion client. The base rate is $16 per hour, with the opportunity to earn an additional dollar per hour through attendance and schedule adherence.
Add my Facebook page for updates and subscribe! – Facebook
Omni Interactions – Wonderful company. There are gigs listed often and some are long term gigs; while there are also others that are short term. It’s a wonderful place to get consistent work. Phone and non-phone gigs. Up to 40 hours is usually available on average and between $14 and $20 an hour depending on Metric requirements and hour requirements to attain increased pay. Hardwire is required with Ethernet.
Arise Platform – it’s a platform that gives you access to multiple clients to choose from. Ranging from phones to non-phones. Pay is between $12 and $15. You do pay for training, as it’s seen as an investment. You use a software that’s called ASD, which does detect if you have Wi-Fi on. You have to be hardwired with Ethernet for these clients.
Hotel Planner – You do not pay for training. It’s 100% commission based. No clocking in, you just get on whenever you like. It is 100% on phones booking hotels. It’s recommended to use hardwire, but the system doesn’t prevent Wi-Fi from being used.